Since the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable. In order to properly carry out our activities, it may sometimes be necessary to process personal data. This data provides information about an individual person, such as contact details, but also financial data or data about other privacy-sensitive matters. In accordance with the GDPR, we have taken measures to comply with the new legislation, which can be found below.
- We will always tell you what we do with your data and how, for example, you can exercise your right to inspect and object.
- We use the data only for the intended purpose (e.g. participant agreement, contract implementation, relationship management).
- We do not collect, use or retain more data than necessary to fulfil the intended purpose and only if there is no other way to fulfil the same purpose.
- The more privacy-sensitive the information, the less use we make of it.
- We use the data only insofar as there is a legal basis for doing so.
- We take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to the personal data.
- We only provide your personal data to third parties if we receive sufficient assurance of data protection
In this Privacy Statement, you will find information on how we handle data we obtain in the course of our activities. In this Privacy Statement, we answer the following questions:
- What type of personal data do we process?
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Why are we allowed to use your personal data?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- For how long do we keep your personal data?
- Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
- Who can I contact if I have any questions about the use of my personal data?
- What about the use of my personal data by third parties?
- How do we secure your personal data?
- What rights do you have regarding the use of your personal data (and how can you exercise them)?
- Do you place cookies when I visit your website?
- Will my data be used to send me newsletters?
Click here for an extensive overview of the rules applicable to the personal data of our (website) visitors, participants and other contacts.
Click here for a comprehensive overview of the rules applicable to the personal data of our committee and working group members and SecureFeed auditors.
Click here for a detailed overview of the rules applicable to the personal data of our applicants.